We live in a time when humanity collectively faces a wide range of social, environmental and economic problems. While such challenges can often seem daunting and hopeless, Charles and John encourage us to continue pushing forward. As teachers, they have discovered that by uncovering each person’s true passions and talents, the individual gains a more purposeful meaning of life, and finds a new enthusiasm for playing his or her role in creating a more beautiful world. Join us in uncovering your true passions and talents, and discover how what brings you personal happiness fits into creating a world that is environmentally sustainable, spiritually filling and socially just for all.
Many people who have devoted their lives to systems change are realizing now that it must draw from a deeper source: a change in narrative, an altering of perception, a shift in consciousness. Our systems inhabit our psyches; therefore a planetary transformation must coincide with a transformation in us.
This workshop is an immersion in a new-and-ancient story, with transformative power on both the personal and collective level. Both Charles and John are deeply familiar with the death-dealing financial machine that is wrecking the earth; both have also seen how that machine draws from a more basic worldview, a misunderstanding of who we are, how the world works, what is real and what is possible. We aim to disrupt that worldview and the state of being that accompanies it, and to create a sacred space in which a new story can crystallize.
In this workshop you will:
– Hear informative lectures by Charles Eisenstein and John Perkins.
– Participate in open discussions.
– Formulate sustainable solutions to current problems in your life and in the world at large.
– Learn environmentally and socially sound practices you can utilize in your home, community and
– Gain a pragmatic understanding of the triple bottom line of people, planet, profit, and how it
applies to business and daily life.
– Engage in experiential processes to help uncover your passion, talents and skills.
– Experience shamanic journeying, meditation, and fire ceremonies.
February 20-22, 2015:Shapeshifting the Story with Charles Eisenstein
Date: Friday-Sunday, Feb. 20-22, 2015
Topic: “Shapeshifting the Story”
Location: Pendle Hill – Philadelphia
Information and Tickets: http://dreamchange.org/upcoming-workshops/